Two heads of investment banks meet each other and complain about their staff:
- I have cancelled their bonuses but they still come to work.
- I even cancelled their salaries: still all of them show up.
- You know what? Let's ask them for money and see what happens.
After one week they meet for a lunch and share the experience:
- Not bad at all, every day I charge them for coming in and going out. I like it. At last some cash in.
- I do the same, but those clever bastards come on Monday and leave on Friday...